Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Miranda - Round & Round (Round Club Mix)AVTV LIVE Melissa Brown....I found her and developed her, changed her name to Miranda, got her a recording contract with Sunshine Records with my buddy Walter Kandor Kahn, co-managed her then sold my 50% interest to Walter Kahn and took a great percentage of the money made over the approxamently five years of her career. SHE WAS GREAT...SIMPLE....IT WAS A TIME AFTER MADONNA TURNED 30+ THERE WAS NO BRITNEY SPEARS YET...SHE WAS THE NEXT MADONNA, THATS THE WAY I SOLD AND MARKETED HER.....I found her in Burbank, CA she was a graduate from Burrough High School Arts Program classically trained in dance, singing, acting and boy she had a pure clean voice and so friggin SEXY....She auditioned for me in the Jack in The Box on the corner of San Fernando Road and Buena Vista. I meet her there and she came in we talked I said what do you have for me she stood up and blew me away with an accapella version of a song that she just pegged, she had many different active levels like Mine Riperton did....I signed her on the spot to a management contract for my company Wik'd Entertainment and Management then put her in the studio and got a song I liked. I was working on the AIR at 1580 KDAY in Los Angeles and Q105 in Ventura and had the super huge Techno Hip Hop Group The Movement at the time with Jump Everybody at number 48 on the charts.. I took the song around and closed a deal with Sunshine. We made this video and several others witch I was part off as her manager, and Vice President then of Sunshine Records and Entertainment and she sold lots of records around the country......then something went wrong...I saw it so I sold out my interest and took a great percentage from Sunshine and watched her implode and explode that took two years and then Sunshine did not renew her...and off she went and I never saw or heard fro her again. This was my girl, I knew she could be worth a $100M if she had just continued to listen to me, but she did not. She did well though If I remember we sold about 500,000 units. Then on her decline Walters brother found Britney Spears in Memphis Tenn....and the rest was history. Miranda should of been bigger than Maddona because she had more talent. Remember right here she was only 19...and Britney Spears was not around yet.... but that's another story. What a girl so talented, so beautiful, so innocent, such a pure voice. I know how to pick them. She was one of my winners. Enjoy! #JesseTorrero

No comments:

Post a Comment